- Last post
- 4 Responses
I might be moving to Manhattan for an Art Director position. Where should I live?
hoboken, nj is nice, plus it's close.
brooklyn or astoria.
washington heights or inwood or harlem if you want to live on the island but don't want to pay a boatload.
where r u going?
really depends on your price range. i lived upper west, just below columbia u, west end/101st. really quiet neighborhood (as manhattan goes) and a quick ride downtown on the express 2/3. the upper east side is annoying and those trains get so crowded. funny, we're neighbors now, i'm just on the other side of 19th/kirkham.
who are you as a person??
different areas in manhattan are for different people.
what nationality are you? where is your job located?
why is manhattan a must?
is transportation something you want less of?
do you want to live closer to your job?
ok here is a lil help...
1. are you a frat boy?? then move to the upper east or west side.
2. are you euro based?? move to gramercy or soho or nolita or tribeca.
3. are you recently collegiate? then move to village, west village or murrary hill.
4. are you gay [boys] move to chealsea or lesbian [girls] then move to varrick.
5. are you foolish?? then move to grammercy park or soho or tribeca or meat packing district.
6. do you think you have the city in you then move to les.
7. want to be a tourist and move to nyc? then move to midtown and be with your people.
8. dont move here!!!!