- Last post
- 9 Responses
Can we unlock this thread.. You know.. For old time's sake?
I know my son, times are tough. Chin up, chin up.
- Awe! You stole his heart!flavorful
- I know, right!Jaline
- I thinks it's awesome when people actually say "I know, right!"brains
- But seriously, I'll need that to compete in the olympics.brains
- Yea, it's so fetch.flavorful
- lol, flavaJaline
- this doesn't help the flavorful = girl argument ;)Jaline
- damn, brains. you can have your heart back. I think Canada winning more medals is more important to me :)Jaline
- As long as there is a medal for "bestest drinker / layabout " I think I'll bring one home.brains
- hahaha, so I've seen Mean Girls a bunch of times. Two words, "Lacey Chabert". What is this Olympics shit?flavorful
- WHAT HAVE I MISSED FROM WORK TO HOME?! ... I mean I did other stuff I'm sure in the meantime.flavorful
- I told Jaline that I am competing in the Olympics. I was lying. The only thing I do at the gym is sit in the sauna.brains
- But we think it's funny to talk about it anyway.brains
- yeah. I lied about speed skating too.Jaline
- Are Canada in the Olympics?
- I still think Jaline speed skates.brains
- Jaline = http://images.encart…
KOSS IS THE BOSS!!!flavorful
- I basically just stare at myself when I'm at the gym because of all the mirrors.flavorful
- I've never seen a mirror I haven't fallen hopelessly in love with.flavorful
- I hate sports.brains
- I HATE YOUR FACE!flavorful
- Ouch man. Ouch.brains
- Mr100, Canada was pretty high on the medal count last time around. Proportionately, we did better than the U.S.A. ;)Jaline
*Tap, tap... this thing on?
Teh Qoobs iz watchin'. Patience.
Has all hope been lost?