- Last post
- 13 Responses
the title should say
"I lost my virginity the day the dollar fell"
poor falling dollar animation
"backlight" <- lol
Well, thanks. That was a cheery bit of viewing for my lunchtime.
Great. I'm so happy I didn't invest in gold 4 years ago, when I knew it was a good idea. So very happy.
Damn..more french and german tourists in NYC clogging up my sidewalks walking all slow and shit getting in my way...if you come here walk faster dammit, and if you're going to conversate or gawk, step to the side of the sidewalk.
- there a less fat americans clogging up our sidewalks here in montreal now. Good thing. :c)alla
- True 'dat.TheBlueOne
- ..and new yorkers aren't Americans. We're New Yorkers. We're conveniently Americans only when the GOP wants to use 9/11 to score points.TheBlueOne
- ..score political points.TheBlueOne
- fuck that blueone, half the people in manhattan werent born there.mrdobolina
- dobs did you miss my little smiley face there?TheBlueOne
- I'll kill ya!mrdobolina
that was a long video. i watched the whole 49min of it. it was interesting, but highly unlikely that'll happen. in any regards, people respond to fear so much more than to optimism in the market.
blimey that was depressing.
as roach said, there are multiple ways out.... but the one we are on, isn't on of them
So the US is in a mountain of debt. What makes people think we'll pay it back?
Well, sinking dollar works for us euros, a Macbook Pro is something around 500€ cheaper bought in the US, just an example.
When I visit the US, on the level of the average citizen, I am shocked at home much Americans use their credit cards daily.
I am also shocked that the US doesn't have a cash debit system, only credit debit. When I use a debit card up here (Canada), it uses cash in my bank account that I actually HAVE. I couldn't believe it the first time I visited the States and no one would take my bank debit card at the checkout. Only credit or credit debit. I mean maybe there is one, but I have yet to see it.