- Last post
- 42 Responses
England vs. Croatia.
I predict 1 - 1 draw.
Portugal - Finland
Hope Portugal wins....=)
- a draw is enough.kodap
- Me too - but that cheesy whiny flaggy coach has got to go.Witt
- Tem de ganhar...senão a jeca e os tremoços não sabem tão bem..;)Mishga
- pois é.. já mandei vir as miniskodap
- I really dislike portugese players, every single one of them are great divers. Great players but divers.cosmo
- Agree with you Cosmo!!
Hate when they do that!! >:SMishga
- that's a very broad generalisation, cosmo.Witt
- ok, 2 dives against Finland :/ fuck Pepe man is a scooba-cunt .Witt
* sits back, relaxes, as Poland was first to qualify, but also qualifies by default for the Euro 2012 being the co-host
dutch team hasn't played a single decent game in two years, still they will probably be head of a poule....
damn Belarus almost scored.
I'm still thinking on that blatant error by referee of Scotland/Italy that threw out the Scots. the Italians bought the ref
- That was indeed sad. Am I the only one who think Italy is always helped by the refs?cosmo
- Except in 2002 World Cup when South Korea defeated them, which was just absolute rubbish. Italy should have won that game.cosmo
- if i remember correctly, the ref was right on the two offside situationsbolus
- I think the same. former ref Collina (ITA) is ahead on Uefa's Refs Commissionkodap
- Cosmo: South corea defeated Spain, not Italykodap
- and in the last World Cup, they won Australia in an invented penalty in the last seconds, playing with 10 playerskodap
- In 2002? Are you sure Kodap? I could be wrong.cosmo
- South Korea 2 - 1 Italy. Knockout stage.cosmo
- u'r right, bu t S Korea also defeated Spain in quarters, I guess. dubious ref performance alsokodap
- yup, I really don't think South Korea deserved to be in the semifinals.cosmo
I would like to Alexander Helb to play in Euro Championship. Great player.
i'm sorry for scotland but if there's a team that didnt deserve to qualify it's not italy...it's france
- Italy has to re-think his Calcio Problems, first the corruption, now the Violence. so a time out could be nicekodap
- Sure, but we're already thereFariska
- i know it's a shame, however surprisingly they play very well against scotland..67nj
- Played well all the pool, apart the first 2 matchesFariska
BELARUS SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!
jesus, took me over an hour to realise holland is playing belarus at the moment.... thought it would start at 20:30
i told you they were shit
Is Holland Qualified yet?
yes..... 1-0 against luxembourg last saturday (glad they won, if they didn't, this would've been their waterloo)
Holland scores! Belarus 2 - 1 Holland.
Italy's already there, so doesn't matter today.
Ah, 5-0 Italy - Far Oer
england - croatia 0-2 after just 15 minutes
holy! the lions should better hurry...
OMG Engerland Out!
what a lousy game from Portugal. 5 defenders?! strikers in mid-field. not worth the beer. Nani on bench until 85... I don't believe in this team.
- I'm easily embarrassed when our team doesn't play for the game, but for the score. I don't like this coach.Witt
- i'm pissed off, but our ngland fellas must be much morekodap
- indeed. I thought Crouch was making some havoc: great player right there. A bit skinny though. He needs food!Witt
When I say I'm negatively impressed about England lately is e.g. the fact that they started their own thread instead of posting in this one like anybody winning or loosing would. That sort of "speaking apart" chauvinistic shit doesn't make my book. Especially when the tradition on NT/QBN is to point new redundant threads into existing ones.
- well that wasn't about England. Sorry.Witt
- I'm just sad England won't go, cause its the only team I'm sure Portugal would win - just kiddingkodap
- actually, my fave Euro games are usually PT against England, Holland, Ireland, Scotland or Spain (alphabetic order) - coz those are the countries in my heart. But i'm sad and sadder it's not reciprocal.Witt
- ... shit notes still no workie.Witt
- I guess I'll have my colon scorchèd tomorrow for posting this. But that's what I'm feeling.Witt