- Last post
- 11 Responses
On Friday i had an interview with this company and it went well. At the end of the conference call they asked if i was looking for full time work and if they could fly me down to meet the owners. They had to work around his schedule.
I got this interview through a head hunter and they said they had to call him. Anyway, i haven't heard back from the head hunter, so should i call him tomorrow to find out? I'm just anxious to work full time again.
Do you think i'm being impatient or should i just call him in the morning?
are you too afraid to ask suzy to the school dance as well?
and don't ask suzy to the ball. she's a munter.
I guess i can call Tomorrow, i just don't want to seem anxious. It might make me sound desparate! No?
it will make you sound interested.
dont read too deep, if you call 8 times, then you are desparate
good luck piper
what shilo said
ok thanks for the advice. appreciate it.
u still in banff piper?
Yep, but i'm leaving Dec 16! I had enough of this place. I need to go home.
Thought you were in Australia? what's up? I'm going to bed now it's 2:30am. i have to work early tomorrow.
yeh it gets to you after a while how small the place is i think. Even tho its a beautiful town.
i was in australia. Im in London now. been here for about 3 months, and im freezing my ass off again!
Hi, there is no shame to ask - as long as you dont call 8 times a day - Did you call them? And what did they say?
I'm still too scared to call. Yesterday i messed up my email. i accidentally sent all my incoming emails to Junk from my hosting company and there is no way of retreiving the emails.
the work day is over now, so i'll wait until tomorrow to call. I hate rejection so i am procrastinating as well.