- Last post
- 2,793 Responses
People who have a problem with people liking milk chocolate. Go eat your bitter-ass 97% cacao charcoal dust bar.
More actual chocolate for me.
- Milk chocolate is tightcrazyprick
- milk chocolate any dayutopian
- Milk chocolate FTWjagara
- Unpopular opinion:
I'm also a fan of white chocolate.
- That’s some meta level punching right here. Well I like all the sorts of chocolate. Is that okay?islandbridge
- i'm going hard on those milka bars.milfhunter
- flol at "more actual chocolate". milk chocolate is less actual chocolate, but whatever. (says the caramac fan.)hans_glib
- More sugar for you - is what you are saying.shapesalad
- White chocolate preference is underground code for 'white supremacy'. Saying your nick name is the 'milky bar kid' opens the hidden door.shapesalad
- 90% Lindt. Once you go 90, you never go back. I buy mostly chocolate. You buy mostly chocolate flavoured sugar.shapesalad
- 90% lindt, melt gentely. Add butter and double cream = perfect nutritional meal.shapesalad
- Milk chocolate is for babies. Hee heeeNBQ00
- I only eat 150% cadbury’s, melted gently with beef tallow. Trust me, i’m an expert at nutritionscarabin
- Mute point, personal prefer Wagyu Beef Dripping, Aldi have it in for £2.shapesalad