- Last post
- 16 Responses
God, here we go.
As an ex Mac user who quit because I couldn't afford Apple products, sure, I miss certain aspects of MacOS. I'll even admit that It's more stable and more user friendly.
But day-to-day, I don't think about it. Because the software that I use is the same. The EXACT same. Only difference: I use Ctrl instead of the Apple key now. That's it. Windows on high quality hardware works great.
- with Windows/Linux OS systems hardware is critical, just like user behavior since the OS allows a lot to alter software/hardware behavior.sted
- With Apple product you get a closed system, where these things require a lot more expertise from the users end.sted
- so what you're saying sted is that Mac OS is for smart people and the rest for dumb people rrrrright?grafician
- but I would disagree - the fact is even children use Apple products lolgrafician
- @jagara asking: so you afford high quality hardware for Windows but not affording a Mac?grafician
- pretty sure children us win10, mOS, iOS, Android. not sure what the point is here.pango
- @grafician yes. Because it's still a lot cheaper to buy a high end PC than a Mac.jagara
- @pango "With Apple product you get a closed system, where these things require a lot more expertise from the users end.
- Also, getting refurbished high end hardware makes it REALLY cheap.jagara
- just sted trying to prove he's smart somehowgrafician
- oh ok, i think he meant pro end build your own PC. which is true.pango
- @sted here buddy Apple is not a closed system as you say: https://www.qbn.com/…grafician
- Funny how people get so worked up and tribalistic about this. Use what you want.jagara
- @jagara would you agree a new Apple M1 at $900 is faster than a PC over $1k?grafician
- jagara nothing tribalistic about it, just trying to point out there is a better thingy than any windows system and confused people dismiss it
yeah use whatevergrafician
- Windows 11 trying to be Mac OS now,
but also trying to Linux with a lot of open source...
Oh boy get a grip Microshitgrafician
- M1 chip is still new. Yes, that thing is stellar. Which is why I'm waiting for a PC with similar specs before i upgrade :)jagara
- M1 chip is a few years old tech already
Similar spec high-end PCs are actually pricier than Macs
Compare Dells and HPs workstations to Macsgrafician