- Last post
- 15 Responses
I’ve been using Sketch as my main design tool since January, and I feel like it has really been a great decision. I’m getting familiar with its shortcuts, trying to focus on the symbols library, enjoying its features, watching dozens of tutorials, and everything seems quite good so far!
It’s been almost 10 years since I started using illustrator, and it feels good to realize I’m still able to adapt to this sort of things, like THE MAIN design tool I use.
I’ve also been testing Figma and caught up with all the new features they presented last week, but I have strong feelings towards Sketch.
- starting to learn it too. any good tutorials you recommend?futurefood
- The whole course is 8hs. Really useful and worth it.maquito
- awesome, man. thnx!futurefood
- Paid £3k for c4d and 10 years later i still don't know how to use it 100%shapesalad
- Wish I'd bought Sketch and had a more profitable, less intense career.shapesalad