The More You Know ★
- Last post
- 639 Responses
Lol, this guy thinks the ancient Egyptians used water lifts to transport the stone blocks on to the pyramid.
At this point I think the aliens theory is the most plausible.
- It's 2021 and we still don't know how the pyramids were built or who built them.utopian
- They used some sort of basic concrete made from sand and stones in the vicinity. Make sense why the stones have a near perfect fit.tank02
- Some of the solid stone blocks used in the pyramids weighed up to 80 tonnes (176,370 pounds.) each.utopian
- why shouldn't his idea be plausible? he ticks a lot of boxes tho.renderedred
- yeah utopian, that's a lot of bubble wrap!_niko