- Last post
- 71,687 Responses
btw i'm all moved into my new condo.
and while I was reading the previous strata meeting minutes, this came up. LOL
welp, there are idiots in my building.
"...There have been incidentS* of residents accidentally locking themselves on their balcony and becoming
trapped. In all incidents, the building manager did not have a key on file to access the unit. A locksmith
was contacted at a cost to the owner...."
- Have a one-way balcony door, so I keep a hammer on the balcony in case the wind decides to shut the door and trap me outside...grafician
- all that blaa blaa and still no date for the party, cmoon'sted
- we have sliding doors to the balcony. and you can only manually lock it from the inside. no idea how he locked himself out lol.pango
- COVID PARTY! THIS SATURDAY! i'll get pizza and nachos.pango
- Sweet! I'll bring beer and COVID!!PonyBoy
- there will also be a cheese fountain.pango
- Cheese fountain?? I'm in! I'll bring a squid paellaOBBTKN
- Don't get too much drunki_was
- pony will personally chew up all the food and feed you all like a bird.pango