- Last post
- 9 Responses
'Master' has been identified as derogatory or exclusionary.
- No it has not.cannonball1978
- Actually, it has in the IT world, when we're talking about master and slave drives.
I'll have to dig up the article I read during the Floyd protests.Continuity
- "And this is my person with extensive yet not superior knowledge class"spl33nidoru
- if we can rephrase 'superior' and 'class' we might be getting somewhere, spl33nidoru.Nairn
- But surely the word ‘Masterclass’ is a thing in itself and negates any of that doesn’t it?Wolfboy
- That needn't be the point, Wolfboy.Nairn