- Last post
- 17 Responses
PowerSpec's ( http://www.powerspec.com ) are pretty competitive on the price and pack the same top shelf hardware. I just picked up a PowerSpec B744 for $600 bucks.
- Processor: Core i7-9700K with a Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition Air Cooler
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (preinstalled on m.2)
- ASUS Prime Z390-P mobo with wireless antenna for wifi & bluetooth
- 16GB DDR4 @3200 DIMMS (ram)
- M.2 1TB NVMe Solid State Drive
- plus a decent PSU enclosed glass/steel case.
was tottaly floored by the quality of parts. tI's a fantastic way to upgrade and port over your specialized hardware on the cheap.