- Last post
- 2,134 Responses
All the statistics must be so wrong. As if there were nationwide tests anywhere. And even if these would happen it would just be a momentum. So, it's basically impossible.
I wonder if I had Corona already beginning of January. It's impossible to find out now. But if I had it, it would also mean, it was in Germany much earlier than 'they' think.
P.S. Baked my first bread today.
P.P.S. I mastered window cleaning and won't need to hire a company for that anymore (I have 26 windows here).
- P.P.P.S.: Did you finally manage to get some Klopapier?Continuity
- Yes this is where there is a big failing of the media. The numbers in all countries are all completely wrong.yuekit
- @Continuity: Will try again tomorrow. I still have 8 roles (for my wife and me). Will last for a few weeks. So, there's no rush.SimonFFM
- the numbers never were considered tuan
- to be true...it‘s a sample. real numbers are considered 10x/20x higher.uan