- Last post
- 559 Responses
I dont think anything gonna change soon. we're all too deep into the capitalist system. just look around you.
each time an american buy an electric car, 10 Indians and Chinese buy a SUV, this is just one example.
and the cause has been associated to the Left ... all the Right despise anything regarding climate change... so that's a lot of people who dont give a shit and just think its all fake news.
Things will start to really change when the new generation will get the political power... in like 20-35 years ...
so yeah, good luck to all of us.
- and people will act when it personally touch them in their daily routine. because its not obvious enough yet for the masses.Bennn
- nothings going to change soon because the process of climate change is well under way, pretty much unstoppable at this rate.hans_glib
- We don't all not care about the environment on the right ok. You should stop being so judgemental of people who don't think like you, you might learn something.zarkonite
- Well, the majority of the Right doesnt believe/care in Climate change. Not all Righties. Sorry zarkonite.Bennn
- Once there's huge population shifts folk will maybe believe, but by then they'll be setting up concentration camps to get rid of the refugees.PhanLo
- The opinion you just wrote is almost exactly what the right is saying, Canada is small and other than being nice there's not much we can do to help with thezarkonite
- problem. In the meantime the carbon tax is useless and just makes people suffer.zarkonite
- Lol Zarkon, there's plenty people can do, but no one's planning fuck all. Just deal with it when it comes.PhanLo
- LOL Phanlo. All of Canada produces under 1.6% of global emissions, you could nuke this entire country and the impact wouldn't register.zarkonite
- Just start dumping your rubbish in rivers and feeding bears plastic. Canada is too clean.PhanLo
- i wonder where you would be without capitalism benn. or how it really provides in your daily lifedeathboy
- look at boris yeltsin jsut walking in a us supermarket.deathboy