- Last post
- 553 Responses
1. The Permian–Triassic extinction is the most severe extinction event in earth history. This same extinction event that gave rise to Dinosaurs.
2. Dinosaur extinction is a lie.
If you aren't aware of either of these facts you're talking out your ass.
- Absolute extinction of most things 'is a lie' but undoubtedly there aren't any 50 foot tall birds runnng around, causing chaos, so you're just being a pedant.Nairn
- Pedant as I may seem, I disapprove of your characterization of a clade as chaotic.deadsperm
- A speciest perspective is myopic and won't bring a clear long term solution to our problems.deadsperm
- Carry on out of your cloaca.Nairn
- 99.9% of all things that have existed on this planet are now extinct. Should that be on the list you found in your ass?Ianbolton
- How do you expect a population that thinks the K–Pg extinction was the worst extinction the earth has ever had AND that it wiped out the dinosaurs...deadsperm
- ... to have a clear idea of what's going on?deadsperm
- LOL, you should do standup.zarkonite
- That went from 0 to 100 quickHayoth
- I like how no-one was there but everyone talks about it like they were. Fucking hipsters.robthelad
- That’s what creationists always say when arguing for creationism, rob. Are you a creationist, ffs, or jus denying every client science expert who ever lived?monospaced