- Last post
- 11 Responses
We have iPadOS BUT still no:
i. iOS font management
ii. Adobe CS apps
iii. Sketch, etc. etc. etc.
I love the tablet as a device, BUT people have chosen phones (for mobility) and computers due to support, applications, customization, etc.
The "post pc" era Apple has promised still feels a few years off.
- I guess "Sidecar" is the you can use the tablet as a Wacom, BUT not independently temporary solution.ideaist
- You'd think after Steve basically single handedly killed Flash, Adobe would have pivoted, BUT the "FUCK ADOBE" thread exists for a reason.ideaist
- </rant> Trying to justify an iPad Pro for my wife illustrating and designing, but continually feeling it won't work without a desktop "home base" for her.ideaist
- ^ I have the new iPad pro and I'm moving towards it replacing my laptop. This iOs is a big step towards thatGnash
- This iOs can do custom fonts. There's a new Fonts manager in 'settings'Gnash
- But adobe hasn't released their font installer yet -- it's coming, thoughGnash
- So is Adobe Fresco (new iPad drawing app), as well as full photoshopGnash
- On board with gnash here. Very close to dumping my laptop. Great potential in this update.ben_
- Adobe type kit is integrated into all their apps, even the shitty iOS ones.monospaced
- ^ Ya, but not from outside typekit. Need the ability to load fonts from all sourcesGnash
- I seemonospaced