- Last post
- 2,391 Responses
Anyone else pay for their phone through the subscription plan?
I've had that since the X and it makes it a no-brainer to upgrade every year, with a pretty negligible change in monthly price.
- Still rocking a sweet iPhone 6 Plus that randomly shuts off every few minutes so yeah can’t wait till I’m on a plan of some kind_niko
- How do you still have that phone and not have the ability to upgrade / buy a new one / get on the subscription plan?mg33
- Because I used my upgrade to get wifey a new phone a couple of years ago after she ran her old one over with her car lol_niko
- but you are still paying monthly...forever... not really any deal at all, just like leasing a carformed
- the changes year to year aren't that big so I keep my phone for longer. the jump between my 6s and 11 is pretty big so buying outright is better in my case.dorf