- Last post
- 19 Responses
Is her opinion a philosophical one, or is it rooted in something else like her career, her free time (with you), scared of the physical aspects of it, etc.?
Never is a long time, and people's opinions on having kids seem to have a habit of changing according to their context - so if you want to be a parent someday perhaps there's still time to see where things go. But if she's against being a parent at her core (keep in mind you don't have to birth a child to be a parent) and that matters to you, maybe just peace out and save yourself heartache and frustration.
- Philosophical. Plus were both 40 so theres the opportunity cliff.cannonball1978
- Well there's no opportunity cliff for you provided your junk's in good order. Just kidding, good luck man!ben_
- If she's 40 it's start trying now, or never.Nairn
- Even for men - we've got another decade or so, and then there's increased risk of abnormalities, tending towards the autistic spectrumNairn
- Yeah, I guess that's fair Nairn. It's more of a hill for men than it is a cliff though.ben_