- Last post
- 26 Responses
Sequel is A+ as well. Same goes for the first 2 terminators.
70's - 90's were gold for American cinema. what happened?
- yes, no more optical effects, no more artists only people working in front of screens.i_was
- Bill Murray said once he disliked Ghostbusters II because the budget went to SFX, and the writing was sacrificed. It's now quite commoncolin_s
- Oh, shit yes. My dad took me to see T2 in the theatre and I'll never forget it.elahon
- T2 was a seminal CGI moment but also had a killer script. It all went wrong when Arnie went into politics.MrT
- T2 seemed very much a cash in to me, no new ideas, add a kid into the story and market it at the teenagers.webazoot
- ^ Hmmm, Arnie's switch to the good guy was 'uuuge, particularly before internet spoiler bollocks.MrT