recommend tv series
- Last post
- 461 Responses
- so greatDRIFTMONKEY
- Loved it. This is Sunday evening on a summers day. Chilled to fuck.Hayzilla
- What are you doing watching tv on a Sunday evening in summertime?!Nairn
- 100% this; unbelievably chill.ideaist
- You obviously don't have small children Nairn.Hayzilla
- I don't? Even when I didn't have one, I spend my summer Sunday afternoons with friends who all have kids, at each others houses, not watching tv...Nairn
- This may well all change in time, of course.
I fucking hope not though.Nairn
- My children are in bed a 7.30pm ya daft cunt Fuck off.Hayzilla
- haha, ok? Have a lovely day, you plod.
Maybe get off the couch and go for a walk you crotchety fart.Nairn
- In the 5 months it took for you to respond, I think I've watched about 2 hours worth of TV. Tried a film the other night - fell asleep after about 20 minutes.Nairn
- Actually, that's a total lie - I had a massive weekend of TV back in August when 'er indoors went away for a while. Sorry, I am a liar.Nairn
- WOW your so cool. I bet you’re Vegan, don’t own a car and only listened to Kanye before he was signed to a label.Hayzilla
- I'm a fungivore unicyclist who only listens to recordings of the sound of wind breathing through Mongolian yurts, darling.Nairn
- I don't watch TV as it limits my photons.
You have to limit your photons.Nairn
- Sorry, TV has too many photons.
Many, many photons.
Just, like a shitload.
You don't want them, the photons.Nairn