- Last post
- 69,581 Responses
After a month displaced, I was finally approved for a rental house I really wanted. I was so depressed, sick, and unfocused floating around. Just in time, too. I'm excited to get settled before tour in april. I'm headed to NYC April 4th to start a month on the road.
What a ride to get there. Being self employed made things so difficult despite paying the whole lease in advance. When did things get so difficult? My last lease was a breeze but that was also signed in 2002.
- Why do I live in LDN again?Nairn
- £1600 a month in LDN gets you 42 square metres... with no sun.shapesalad
- O_O ...
Need a house sitter?
No parties. I promise.pango
- Nice place! Where at?ArmandoEstrada
- Armando it's in Glassell Park. I love that area.
Pango, party on!shellie
- Awesome, congrats!!ArmandoEstrada
- congrats, it's a beautiful house.Maaku