Blue Light Filter
- Last post
- 10 Responses
I've updated to OS X El Capitan 10.11.6
I checked for any updates, but there are no more updates.
Still not finding night shift. How do I find night shift?
- upgrade your OS ;)monospaced
- You need 10.12 Sierra (2016) or newermonospaced
- i'm checking for updates and it says no updates available, how do i get it? thanks monopinkfloyd
- That might be because your computer is too old to run a newer OS (2012 or earlier). You might have to go 3rd party or try the calibration tool.monospaced
- mine is from 2015pinkfloyd
- Should be fine.monospaced
- You might have to go straight to the App Store and upgrade to mojave. Not exactly sure.monospaced