- Last post
- 68,847 Responses
Talking about 180 degrees turn.
My direct supervisor came in to give me my annual review and basically told me I exceeded expectations among every manager on every project I have worked on, and they are happy to have me on the team. Based on my their inputs I should be seeing a raise very soon.
Jesus... I feel so bad for my previous post.
- I am happy and ashamed altogether. I had them wrong all this time :-/Maaku
- you should...
... now go party :)
- good thing you kept calm and ask QBN for advice before acting on any impulses.
QBN saving lives, some, here and there.BabySnakes
- lol, thanks ^^Maaku
- I know Baby, haha. I know enough not to quit without another offer, first. But I'm not anymore :)Maaku
- QBN FTW! Maaku FTW! congrats :)Krassy
- lol I love these two posts :D Maaku man i was like why the fuck do you care about coders? and now here we go :)sted
- Leverage this to talk to them about the problems in the post above.i_monk
- Shame, shamedocpoz