- Last post
- 16,425 Responses
Pitchfork say ''Snail Mail’s striking debut album is emotionally wise, musically clear, and encompasses the once and future sound of indie rock.''
ITS FUCKING BORING PLAIN UNINTERESTING MUSIC!
I clearly imagine people getting asleep at her shows.
WTF! Is it me who dont get something here? Maybe i'm too old
- Best new music according to PF. I spinned the entire record, its ultra boring,Bennn
- benn, heard the entire thing too. the art of metaphor and simile seems to be lost on this album, but they are still young.futurefood
- maybe it's intentional?
since artwork/music video seem to be bland as well.futurefood
- I liked it but it but didn't feel its worthy of the crazy praise its getting. She is good and can see her getting even better.thumb_screws
- I think I may be too old, i'm having a really hard time finding new music i like. I need to listen to 500 albums to find 1 interestingBennn
- it's just their sound.dorf
- God. This is dull... they’re making music not changing the fucking bedsheets.RumperChunk
- Sounds like a lot the shite that came out in the 1990's when indie/rock/alt/grung... etc was popular. I guess if you're 17 and never head that shite before...shapesalad
- but people at Pitshfork aren't 17, they're probably dude our ageBennn
- sounds like Alvvays...if you took away the talent ;)exador1
- lol yeah exador1, Alvvays is way better but still not that amazing, some good songs yeahBennn
- I actually like this but I love 90s indie emo sad rock.fooler
- it was better in the 90sBennn