- Last post
- 68,477 Responses
After weeks... didn't get the job :/
- Sorry bro.DRIFTMONKEY
- crap.... it might be our fault...
- Don't give up!OBBTKN
- Yup, been there last month, 2 extensive and multiple interviews but didn't get the job... More jobs will appear before the end of the quarterrobotron3k
and after all that effort.
- Sorry, dude!
Chin up. Onto better opportunities. Always.Krassy
- The "interview" process sucks these days... it's such a huge investment of time putting all the pressure on the employee.yuekit
- hey i_monk, take a day but keep pressing. one thing I've noticed is that each time I got the disappointing letter, it just set me up for something which was sonotype
- *is so much more deserving. You'll get the job you want bud - n' we'll all be here to celebrate with you ;)notype
- the girlfriend went through same thing. 1 month of back and forth. multiple interviews. they passed on her.futurefood
- she secures another job. then a month later they reach out to her asking to interview again. bunch of ass clowns...futurefood
- Hate the time wasted. They should give away $100 non-refundable deposits before each interview.Maaku
- I'm coming for you pango!i_monk
- sorry to hearGnash
- burn the past like yodasince1979
- Ask them, what you could do better. And then decide, if you want to do that at your next opportunity.
But most important: Don't worry.Longcopylover
- Ask for some structured feedback and tell them you want to use it for the next opportunity - keep doing this and you'll get the right jobSlashPeckham
- Ha. As if. ^since1979