- Last post
- 1,420 Responses
Wait, according to Paradise papers Trump doesn't have any money in offshore?
Is he the most honest billionaire?
- Is he a billionnaire?detritus
- is he honest?Ramanisky2
- he's all mouthfadein11
- can you please define honest?oey
- maybe he's just not as dishonest.oey
- if he said that he doesn't have money offshore and if he really doesn't, that makes you an honest billionaire nowadays. don't expect more.Beeswax
- that also means he accepted to lose money by paying his taxes.
But i still don't believe that is possible. it will come out if it hasn't already.Beeswax
- These are records from one company, it doesn't come close to covering all offshore money.yuekit
- He owes Deutsche bank $1bn in unpaid loans that he had squirrelled offshore by a US broker with ties to Russia.monoboy
- His wealth is entirely calculated in property and finance deals. He's a total con man.monoboy
- he's rich with moronic followers who BELIEVE he's an honest billionairemonospaced
- Thats because he doesn't have any money.sofakingback