- Last post
- 22 Responses
Perhaps it is not general incompetence but your swelling feeling of entitlement?
Remind yourself you are entitled to nothing as everything (including you) is temporary.
I am entitled to these things, because I paid for them, and I am entitled to expect quality. The notion that nobody is allowed to expect quality is ludicrous, especially seeing that we live in a world where there are very few checks against incompetence.
Omaha, I'm sure you have a very different picture than the actual world I live in. I hire a dog walker because I work late into the night, often too late for me to actually cook for myself or shop for clothes from an actual store like a normal person. I really do wish I could walk him myself more but I don't work from home as much as I'd like to, and I feel very guilty about it. Should I not hope for the best substitute for my love for the little guy?
- cue some rationalization about not deserving to have a dogcannonball1978
- You do not need to work that much.omahadesigns
- You don't know what I need.cannonball1978
- No one needs to work 16+ hour days.omahadesigns
- That there is an entitled thing to say.cannonball1978
- What reason could you possibly have?omahadesigns