- Last post
- 15 Responses
Create a new user account on your Mac and see if the problem exists. You might have to ditch the old one if you can't hunt down and uninstall the "malware" YOU installed...willingly...from a porn pop-up.
- usually pretty careful about this dad.rodzilla
- really don't recall "clicking" anything that was suspicous
- But you did install. And I did provide some guidance on solving itmonospaced
- you did indeed. thanks for the reminder.rodzilla
- Willingly installed software is not malware. Macs can get malware.404NotFound