- Last post
- 86 Responses
i have my flight booked i leave may 12th, uganda, kenya, southern sudan, 3 months.
here is the best part:
i was planing on putting in a notice the monday after easter, two weeks notice, hopefully they wont cut me then, and i'll get paid through april, but it will be tricky leaving on good terms as i am quitting--i really need the references seeing how this is my 1st design gig out of school.
i have not told anyone in the company yet.
yesterday they make cuts, i am one of them, i get severence pay through the rest of april, they have no idea i was leaving, and they give me the cheer up kid pep talk and tell me how they think highly of me and i have a wonderful recommendation from all of them in the future.
if that is not divine, i don't know what is--to think i almost didn't accept the trip offer in order to "keep my job"
i'm so excited! i'll post the trip blog soon.
love you guys.
- glad for you, I wish I had enough balls to do the same.dyspl
- nice one!FallowDeer
- Too awesome. I'm so happy to hear good fortune befalls you.dMullins
- Congrats on your balls.joeth
- nice one :)canuck
- way to go! :-)akrokdesign
- good balls!jimzyk
- that's great. congratsJaline
- well damn! that is great!!! congrats.herzo