- Last post
- 110 Responses
- THERE IS AN ORDER OF THINGS.
THAT'S WHAT WE DO HERE.sted
- that fucking puzzle you're waiting for.sted
- yes i did check before posting, didn't see a thread with the movie title, so i made one.e-pill
- you're disposable workforce
nothing more lol :D aagagahsted
- lol @ linking the denim threadsted
- lol @ stedpockets
- THERE IS AN ORDER OF THINGS.
yeah fuck yah all. lol
Oh, god, I can't wait.
lolol can ryan gosling do anything but that hard stare? he's the new charles bronson
it's weird to me that one of the main characters is just wearing a basic gray t-shirt through the whole film. like wtf man?
A trailer has failed when you have no idea what the fuck the movie is about by the end of it.
- would you rather they give away the entire plot?Milan
- I disagree. I want only my interest piqued. I want to know as little about plot as possible.ETM
- All I got out of it was visuals, no tease at all about the story. Thats not good.CygnusZero4
- Really? I thought it was pretty easy to read between the lines... didn't seem subtle to me.ben_
- If you've seen the original, that trailer makes more sense than 90% of trailers. That might not be saying much but I wouldn't want to know more.CyBrainX
Holy crap that looks incredible. Not sure if they needed to show Harrison Ford running, that was kinda funny.
0:46-0:56 Globalist Propaganda
Those holographic dancers... Produced in CCCP SOVIET HAPPY
Everything looks right but fucking hell the drums again.
We know you're running out of original film ideas but music too?
yeah the trailer and trailer music does make it pretty generic.
if it wasn't for Villeneuve we'd be trashing on this a lot more.
Fucking love the original.
Have extremely high hopes based on Villeneuve's previous films.
Not a big fan of Gosling, was awful in God Forgives.
Not 100% convinced yet on the new film - but happy after seeing the trailer.
Also, one of the characters ...
..reminded me of this other character...
Man this looks trash to me I hope I'm wrong...
I probably shit on this when it was announced, because Blade Runner, y'know? I have it on, like, four different formats and in various editions and will watch it until the sun burns its last. But this trailer looks great - all that colour and shadow makes me so fucking hard. And it looks BIG, with everyone lost inside this expanded world, while the first was very tight.
Ghost In The Shell did a decent job of creating a candy coloured future city of sex and Intel-sponsored plastic dildo women, but Villeneuve's Los Angeles looks like an enormous neon machine built purely to crush and fuck with everyone who lives within its walls which, as a disciple of Ballard, i'm absolutely cool with.
- have to agree. let's hope the script and acting live up to the visuals.fadein11
- Agreed on all points. I just can't fucking wait until this comes out.Continuity
- And, surprisingly enough, a Jared Leto that didn't make me want to instantly push dirty syringes into my balls and inject my sack with acid.face_melter
- ^ lolOBBTKN
- yeah it looks coolsince1979