- Last post
- 178 Responses
badass. i wonder how far from launch pad it's visible to the naked eye. i walked outside and looked north. saw nothing.
i am disappointed by the lack of reaction here, guise.
- "CROWD GOES NUT"utopian
- What did you expect?
This ain't know Apple event...and there
ain't know Apple watch 2.0 release.utopian
- Imagine what Apple could, with its vast fortune, accomplish if it threw itself into Rocketry or Fusion or whatever? Cunts.detritus
- apple rockets would be slow as fuck, maybe they can make moon rovers insteadmoldero
- Apple seems terribly scared to take any chances, so slow they look like dinosaurs. How could they possibly make a rocket?formed
Landing on the barge was incredible.
- yeah, I actually wooped and yelped when it happened - and i was in here on my own on Saturday working, no one to share the moment with, haha, weirdo.detritus
- I agree, great emotions at the moment of landing!uan
- I can go to my local grocers, buy a £10 phone controlled drone and make it land on my right testicle while watching eastenders. This shit isn't that impressivefadein11
And we are on for the first reflight!
- is this on now?
excellent, thanks. xdetritus
- brilliant, nothing like the suspense of yet another failed unmanned rocket.fadein11
- First first stage recycling? YAAAAY!detritus
- so silly, all the progess yet still burning fossils to escape Earth. Sad!fadein11
- 10,000+ km/hfruitsalad
- insane fruitsalad - but still useless once the gas burns outfadein11
- I SHIT ON THIS COVERAGEdetritus
- ok, they dun it. but fuck.
- ^5 inv
- Are you being serious, or parodying trump, Fade?detritus
- partly but also confused why we have the entire history of human knowledge in our pocket yet zero progress in propulsion systems for over a century.fadein11
- is this on now?
Superb gas ejection and controlled landing. When do all the tests end and we go to Mars?
Musk said next step is reusing the rocket in 24 hours,
Skip to 2:15
The actual Space X video footage...keep your eyes on the upper right hand corner of the video. Space X conveniently cuts the live feed to show some alternative graphics.
Skip to: 47:58
Upper right hand corner
I'm totally spacexing right now...
Best footage yet! Skip to around 11m 30s..
Dude/Elon is totally having fun with all of this:
- One earthquake. Thats all it takes. Cool idea thosofakingback
- I feel like if cars were already self driving, this wouldn't be necessary.monospaced
- "one earthquake" could be said of anything. They have this thing called "engineering" that makes it work despite the dangers.cannonball1978
- One meteor. Thats all it takes. Cool idea thomoldero
- What's "engineering"? What does it do? Someone should give it those countries that get pummeled to ruble.sofakingback