- Last post
- 183 Responses
Live view of StarMan
- HAHAHAHA DAMMITGM278
- QBN Jinx! Buy me a beer!GM278
- It'd be amusing/terrifying if in a couple of weeks the feed cut off for a second, then came back on and he wasn't there any more.detritus
- ^Or NASA puts a passenger in the car.GM278
- Yeah, Elon turns around and starts waving at the camera :)detritus
- ever notice all footage of space is using a fisheye lens? is the world flat? (jkjk)pockets
- Crazy cunts. Awesome!BusterBoy
- That’s like asking why does every landscape photographer use a wide angle lense?err
- hell yeah!GuyFawkes
The picture on the left, showing four rather geeky young men in snazzy sweaters at the 1997 Polish National Maths Olympiad, became one of the biggest memes on the Polish internet a decade or so ago.
Now it turns out that one of the guys is an engineer at SpaceX who created the software for the Falcon Heavy launch.
Tomek Czajka: https://www.facebook.com/tomek.c…
- do not fuck with yayhoorayPeterPancake
- ^ This guy is now an international brainiac sex symbol while konik is nursing five STD's and living in his Merc. Who's the winner now?face_melter
- always mattyPeterPancake
- Math. Singular. Dammit!ArmandoEstrada
- Maths. Plural. As in, 'mathematics'.Continuity
Well, that was genuinely awesome - in the proper sense of the word. Those two boosters landing in unison? Fuck me.
Has anyone noticed this? ....
- heavy metal fuck yeahGuyFawkes
- lol forgot about the South Park one .. good shitRamanisky2
- I thought this the moment I saw it. such a good filmmugwart
- lol...yup...was thinking the EXACT same thing :) grew up on that movie :)exador1
Wow. Seeing those two boosters land at the same time was awe-inspiring.
I'm sure a lot of you are already bored by this shit, but I found today's launch particularly impressive for gaining an appreciation for just how much maneuverability there can be in the descent stage.
- I mean, that thing was still wibbly wobbling at over 500+ km per hour at a kilometre up, yet it hits a fucking bullseye. Amazing.detritus
- Omg, ufo at 25:15!detritus
- Awesome stuff. Thanks for postingGM278
- I'll never get tired of seeing the 1st stage coming back and landing like a pencil standingernexbcn
- software - one helluva drugfadein11
- upvoted you both hahapockets
- i am guessing the next tesla commercial...renderedred
- the moon looks weirdly tiny here :\detritus
- flat earthimbecile
- also, there's a load of shit coming off this thing, which can't be good in local orbit. Polish job is cool though - earth's reflection! *dampensdetritus
- Reminds me of total recallHayoth
- "the crowd goes nuts"utopian
- Interesting the ship is cigar shape...like all the old UFO sitings.why can't the booster parachute?Hayoth
- bc there is no atmosphere to grab on tohotroddy
- slow down there chief. we ruined enough planets alreadyMilan
- ^here comes negative environment Nancy, begging to bring all humanity to 3rd world status to protect earthHayoth
i am disappointed by the lack of reaction here, guise.
- "CROWD GOES NUT"utopian
- What did you expect?
This ain't know Apple event...and there
ain't know Apple watch 2.0 release.utopian
- Imagine what Apple could, with its vast fortune, accomplish if it threw itself into Rocketry or Fusion or whatever? Cunts.detritus
- apple rockets would be slow as fuck, maybe they can make moon rovers insteadmoldero
- Apple seems terribly scared to take any chances, so slow they look like dinosaurs. How could they possibly make a rocket?formed
Gives me chills. Amazing. Has the core landed?