- Last post
- 82 Responses
- oey 0
- moogchild 0
Been on it in btwn playing new wax I've just procured. No complaints as of yet. Seems to plays my compressed audio files just fine.
- pango 0
they got rid of the column-browser? sonava!
- ETM 0
It's at 11.0. I'll wait until the first incremental update (bug fix). :)
- Miguex 0
- Same here. Only really use itunes lately to watch movies.mg33
- the facebook integration is the only reason i will not use spotify
- You can turn Facebook integration off. I used it to login once, nothing else ever comes uppig
- Or make a bogus Facebook account.WrappedInBooks
- I didn't meant 'facebook integration' because that is easy to turn off, I meant "you need a fb account to use it"Miguex
- this things destroys grooveshark, pandora and last fm EASY ,by the wayMiguex
- lvl_13 0
who uses iTunes for anything besides playing purchased TV shows and movies? oh, and actually then I just use apple TV.
- um... i use it to buy and play music and podcast.pango
- i use it heapsinteliboy
- hahaha what the fuck?
Who uses itunes for TV and moviesanimatedgif
- how else can you get large aps into yout iphone?74LEO
- it was a joke. but i figured most people would know that.lvl_13
- moogchild 0
Riddle me this, what's the best library for syncing an archive? SInce 3rd party cloud service isn't an option for my needs what good?
- Ianbolton 0
I copied all my library, manually, over to my new Mac the other day. iTunes decided to duplicated over half of it. With a 300gig library (which is now at around 500) I'm pretty pissed off. Will iTunes 11 apologise for it's younger versions being such a bastard.
- boobs 0
It's new software. I'm trying not to get excited.
- vaxorcist 0
Honestly, i Hate itunes!
That SYNC_ING feeling sucks
it's one huge reason I stick with my android devices over iDevices....
- you are alone.ArmandoEstrada
- yeah, the Android music store is sooooo much bettermonospaced
- I know, Android sucks when cloud storage is free and Apple charges you. What clowns.ETM
- not so much the music store, but the bottleneck of iTunes! You can't just COPY FILES or use SD CARDS...vaxorcist
- ideaist 0
- 74LEO 0
Do you still need it for large aps for iphone?
- Al_dizzle 0
you cant search your ipod anymore?
what in the hell
- omg 0
wtf... a built-in microwave?
- bored2death 0
Doesn't seem any better to me.
Actually more confusing.
Apple continues it's slide into irrelevancy.
- hellrod 0
- cannonball1978 0
needs more drop shadow