- Last post
- 25 Responses
- <the kerning and leading are all wrong on that posterfooler2
- not to mention the leadingmonospaced
- It's a lovely shade of yellow though.detritus
- and the kerning toojimzyk
- too many different fornts and some of the leters are different sizesjimzyk
- I always tell the students: "Can you redo that but Carson style"?non
- Is this what comes after postmodernism?fresnobob
- No way mon, this IS postmodernismukit
i will buy a copy
Man that sucks.
I was just looking at it in B&N last night and thinking that this is the one magazine that I want a subscription to. This is really sad. It covered so many areas of design.
One of the more pure design magazine out there.
I just got an email from I.D. this morning for 67% off a subscription... I think someone forgot to tell the IT staff.
just updated my Print sub, dodged that bullet.
damn, that does suck. one of my favs. RIP
Too bad :( I only have one issue on my shelf but I love it so...
Fuck! This the only magazine I subscribe to.
I am not pleased.
Oh well people must have got fed up with being sold a load of adverts.
now i feel bad, i didn't renew my subscription...... ugggghhhh
gimme the subscription discount!
this is the first wave of the death of print.
I hear Playboy is on the verge of folding...