Public Voice Network
- Guess that QBN'r 294294
- Solid State VS Hard Disk 1313
- Pic of the Day 8011580115
- GeorgesV 1313
- Vid of the Day 1676516765
- Skateboarding. 863863
- 80's-90's MEMORIE… 13731373
- Don't Hate! 88
- the gif animation thread 2124621246
- Creative Feedback vs Crea… 77
- What YOU want for Xmas? 2222
- TTIP and TAFTA 11
- Banderas' Laptop Reac… 2020
- I ♥ HOUSE 358358
- documentaries 495495
- 2013 Predictions 7979
- Show your latest Pics 41194119
- The Hunger Games 4242
- Suggest a bad movie 4040
- PRISM 176176
- Amazon Prime Air 2020
- News of the day... 11511151
- Florida Sucks 2323
Camera advice? Dec 2, 13, 8:04 a.m.
I am going to treat myself to a camera for Christmas.
I will be mainly shooting video (would like 1080 60fps feature if poss.) but photos also.
I am looking at Gopro Hero 3+ but it has a fixed focus I think? No autofocus? May be wrong.
Would I better getting a compact DSLR?
if so what would yo recommend?
I only want to spend about £400.
Gopro quality was v.impressive but as I want to take the odd photo as well I am not sure whether it is the best option.