Public Voice Network
- Chick of the Day 1825618256
- Public domain?
- QBN Personas 1212
- Chick of the day .Gif 5555
- Auto Racing? 77
- Pic of the Day 7479074790
- Align shortcode Divs? 1616
- Viewing Old PC Hard Drive… 77
- Paid vacation? 2727
- You're Doing It Wrong… 88
- weird 3d stuff 9696
- The Purge 2020
- blog 5771357713
- Hiphop like this. 7474
- DaftPunk 224224
- the gif animation thread 1849618496
- CSS z-Index 11
- Cape Cod 1414
- Technological Eye Strain 1717
- Best American band of all… 127127
- Bitcoin 130130
- QBN EXPATS 4141
- Architecture of the Day 436436
- Cool tumblr themes? 1010
Typeface Apr 9, 09, 7:02 a.m.
Does anyone know of the name of the typeface that is similar to the EVERREADY typeface... Big bold, almost chubby, but no hard corners... been searching for this 'idea' for almost an hour... running out of time... any help?
Flash Audio Sep 14, 08, 1:56 p.m.
Any solution to having a player continually stream while the user clicks thru an HTML site?
Putting it in a frame isn't really a solution is it?
Deposits, clients and renigs. Sep 12, 08, 9:50 a.m.
Need advice, and any links would be great.
I have a client who wants his money back because I was critical of the direction he was sending the project.
He paid a 30% deposit. I put in more than 30% of the hours.
I really don't want to refund the money. Why?
- I worked on the project and feel I should be paid for my service.
- He decided to not work with me because he couldn't handle me saying, "Ok, now that we're going with your direction, I cannot be responsible if the direct mail campaign gains positive results."
Any one experience this? He paid the deposit thru PayPal and PayPal notified me of his issue.
Typeface Sep 5, 08, 6:05 a.m.
Does anyone know the logo typeface, PPT?
The only people who can qualify to be cynical here must have a six-pack for a stomach. No half pints.
Mag Noob. May 20, 08, 8:17 a.m.
As you see by the title, I'm new at working on magazines. I need help with the lingo, because the only technical term I know is masthead, and I know I can't throw that one around the room like a bigshot, masthead guy.
So please help me... There's got to be some production lingo everyone uses to discuss the elements of the front cover and interior pages.
I interviewed with a mag today and now I'm following up. Thanks for your help, or not?