- Last post
- 2 Responses
I'm not sure if there's a solution to the problem...
The typeface in the title is always indented, no matter what letter.
Is there a solution other than having them in separate type boxes?
- Or, you could also add a hair space before the S and manually kern.shapeaspect
- Have to restart IND, because FB made me restart my computer with a problem in Ads Manager - r they fucking with me?canoe
- You have to be careful with OMA, some fonts get reamed by itGnash
- I do what mono suggested. Add a space then negative kern.Gnash
- Font designers add what’s called ‘left side bearing’ - the measurement varies in proportion to type sizeGnash
Login to respond to this.