- Last post
- 6 Responses
You mean the blurred navy blue thing?
C'mon. Really? You have Photoshop, right?
Im in a serious time crunch and my dev machine is rendering a 3d 8k file. It cant be used for a few hours -.-
- i know it says cock but im going to blur it to hell...CygnusZero4
- love this response.shapesalad
- I wish I had more than one upvote to give.Continuity
- best background ever! you win.capn_ron
- masterpiece, where can i order my 40" canvas version?sted
- the new fucking lol cube?monospaced
^ Looks good thx! The only issue I keep noticing with dark 8k backgrounds is that they always seem to have banding in them. I guess theres no way to avoid that because of the resolution?
- banding is a result of a display's bit count, and its inability to reproduce all the necessary colors for a smooth gradient ... not a problem with PSmonospaced
- After Effects scatter fx and some noise - to help with banding removals.shapesalad
- More blur.maquito
- Change it to 32 bit color. Should fix the banding.Frosty_spl
Get any image from unsplash, make it 16bit, blur it like no one.