- Last post
- 17 Responses
In Santa Barbara for the weekend. Any recommendations on stuff to do or places to eat?
at 12 West De La Guerra Street
great burger(s) with pineapple. mm.
Go on a hike up into the mountains, or just drive up there. Look up Gibraltar for great views. It's Spring, so the natural beauty will be top notch. Go eat at La Super Rica or Los Agaves, both of them are near each other and both offer authentic Mexican food. Grab a drink over at Blue Agave and then venture out. The night life isn't spectacular, but you might like it.
Check out the art show along East Beach. It's a great walk and there are local artists selling their wares all day on Sunday. Wander onto the pier and see what's goin' on over there.
eat local crab/lobster on the pier
Thanks! SB was awesome. what a cool little town. We went to the art show today by the pier. I thought is was never going to end...that thing is huge. My girl ended up buying a little wooden sculpture. Cool stuff there. Tried to go to La Super Rica, but they were closed today so we ended up on state street at the sandbar.
elsies bar (beer and wine bar).. trader joes on de la vina for the babes...wine on the pier at the end of the pier.. the seafood on the pier sucks..go to the zoo ( the crooked neck giraffe died i think.. all the cannibus shops are on de la vina for the most part. i suggest riding the bus around for a hour down state... well worth it.. there is a nice bar upstairs near Leadbetter Beach..
damn i miss sb
Dang.... too late. I was just there too, got back 2 days ago.
sup peeps, anyone live in Santa Barbara or know anyone out there? might be moving soon and looking for things to do and friends to make.
I think sea seas from there or somewhere close. But she's in Greece now.
go check out the oil spill!!
thanks guys keep em coming. anyone live there. i feel lonely already
- born and raised. but moved away 2 years ago.pockets
- katie perry was born here along with jack johnsonpockets
- pockets, did you go to SBHS?monospaced
- I bet we know some of the same people. Did you ever hang out at The Livingroom back in the 90s?monospaced
- Nope. I was a antisocial shit in the 90s, used to drive to santa maria to see friends or carp to see family. I was off of turnpike near the water districtpockets
- Gotcha. Bet we still know a few of the same folks. Some of my best friends went to DP in the 90s.monospaced