- Last post
- 18 Responses
It's been two years since I visited... for the next week I'm working out of San Salvador staying at the Crowne Plaza. Looking left from my screen there is a beautiful volcano chillin with the clouds. This photo was taken two years ago... I forgot my photo card transfer because I'm a straight up BALUDO!
Anyone else traveled around Central America... I've been to Costa Rica, Nicaragua, El Salvador and Guatemala... people here are rich with life but some of them are so damn poor it makes me cry a little.
Yeah man, I lived in CR for a year and traveled to Panama and Nicaragua while I was down there. Absolutely loved it.
Get yourself some delicious guanabana fruit while you're down there. You can't find it anywhere else! I like a batido de guanabana con leche :) Also, Flor de Caña rum. Maybe mix them together!
- You got me in CR by 10 months! Man, I am loving the ice cream flavors... had Taro the other night, ricisimo!canoe
- In total... I lived 5 years in Latin America... Argentina, Peru, El Salvador, Costa Rica... and Spain.canoe
- Costa Rica is by far the best place to go due to the lax ganja laws, education level and cleanliness.canoe
- But I understand now the place is ruined by pinche gringos... like they ruined every other spring break place in the Americascanoe
- pinche fucking gringos mansarahfailin
I like this thread.
Would love to plan a surf trip with some friends to Playa Colorado in Nicaragua
if you by any chance you'll be in Cuenca, visit banos
aah, this takes me back.
many moons ago i spent a happy three months drifting around mexico/guatemala/nicaragua.