- Last post
- 78 Responses
The big knife?
Just wait until the sun goes down.
At least shoot him in the leg instead of killing the guy.
- Never bring a knife to a gunfight.3point14159
- It wasn't a gun fight.monospaced
- thats what she said2002
- retard, the guy is dead2002
- That's exactly what I was thinking. Why shoot to kill, a hit to the leg will drop anyone?
- I think the cops in this area just want to kill black people.monospaced
- How easy do you think it is to hit a leg over a torso? Especially when the person is moving.ETM
- Plus you watch too many movies, with the femoral artery there, you'll bleed out in minutes and die.ETM
- Ok. Didn't realize you were a cop.monospaced
Don't we already have a thread for this? Pretty sure starting multiple threads is against the rules.
- call the cops2002
- there's no rules in the QBN. We have no more Captain.benfal99
- only if someone ratsmoldero
- you can't never take away our freedom. 'MURICAAAAAAA!!!!ApeRobot
- by the way, you're next on the ban list.BEWARE!!!!ApeRobot
- no warnings on QBN.ApeRobot
- hahaha @ call the copsMiguex
Yeah, what about tazers and pepper spray. Bullets are not a cure for addiction or mental illness.
Killed over 2 energy drinks and a package of gas station muffins.
"Yeah, what about tazers and pepper spray."
protocol for encounter with a knife man is to immediately drop everything, your tazer, your pepper, all that, and go for the gun.
there's no alternative to that and it's a reasonable protocol. knife a deadly weapon, if the knife man closes in under a certain distance the cop has no alternative but to shoot to stop. which is lethal in most cases.
nobody can possibly know at this point if the cops did everything right, or fucked up slightly, or perhaps fucked up badly, criminally. so your ideas about proper law enforcement are completely inappropriate.
and monospaced, you seem to be under the impression that shots to the leg cannot be lethal. you are wrong about that, it is not so.
- - $5.00imagineallthepeople
- fair enough, just thought it might make sense to pop him in the knee instead of the chest/head, y'know?monospaced
- I never said they couln't be lethal, just that going for the guaranteed kill seems... I dunno, excessive?monospaced
- how do you know where they shot him, in this case?imagineallthepeople
- how do you know what they aimed for?imagineallthepeople
- I don't. But he's dead, which sucks because I feel there might have been an alternative.monospaced
- he was there. HE WAS THERE.2002
- I agree with monoset
- drake, you too?2002
- I too think they should have tried to immobilise him rather than shoot to kill. Yes.set
- They don't shoot the leg because too much opportunity to miss. Police 101. Shoot at the largest mass.mg33
- sorry no. the response to a deadly weapon should be an effective weapon, not another deadly weapon.cannonball1978
- Yeah, multiple shots. That murder. Immobilize coulda shot him in the nuts.fyoucher1
Moral of the story... Don't fuck wit the PoPo!
"just thought it might make sense to pop him in the knee "
I am curious, have you ever shot a gun yourself?
- yes I havemonospaced
- master marksman, cool as cucumber under pressure, can shoot and miss major organ and artery2002
- paintballs don't countMaaku
- they aim for center mass because less chance of missing..yurimon
- he was 4 ft awaymonospaced
- What if he was skinny bitch, how would you shoot him?3point14159
To be fair if the cunt was walking towards police with a gun asking them to shoot him, he deserved everything he got. Fuck him.
We manage to get on the fucking Moon, but we cannot invent a tool to neutralize a person without killing him.
We need a Robocop
Is he kind of like an American suicide bomber?
Rubber bullets could have hurt him good without killing him
"he was 4 ft away"
"my cop friends say they are trained to deal with a knife attack in non-lethal manners"
I am curious, have you ever held a knife before yourself?
Army level Super Soaker?
Multiple flash bang that surround a person and knock him off with sound and bright light?