- Last post
- 18 Responses
Anyone know of a plug in or something that allows you to take a screen grab of something and then uploads it straight to web and gives you the url?
At the moment I can screen grab with shift > cmd > 4 and then drag the icon from my desktop to imgur but was just wondering if there was an even quicker way that gave me the url straight away without leaving a file on my desktop.
Or a mac app would be best I guess
I was using Dragster.. I don't think they have been updating it properly for new OSX versions though...
Cloudapp is great. The only annoying thing is that if you set it to automatically put the url of the last upload into your clipboard... it doesn't put the direct link, but this one instead...
Wtf is the point of that ?
- because they want to advertise their service?ernexbcn
- Well thanks captain obvious. At detriment to the quality of your service, though?set
- is it really so hard to open the link and then get the direct link from the link provided? (upper right)ernexbcn
- just right click and say "show image in new tab" and grab that URLmonospaced
- ah, the direct link link, nicemonospaced
- Sure, it's not 'hard' cunty face. Just that it would be nicer to have it on the click straight away...set
- No one ever needs the link I posted to the left in their clipboard. That's my point you thick cunts.set
- : )set
- I agree, set
try the imgur extension for firefox, does exactly what you are asking for