- Last post
- 47 Responses
22? dude looks 40. I'm not balding btw. Going grey yes, but thats another story.
Been balding slowly the last...7-8 years? I just try to keep it a bit short and comb forward. Having a good person who cuts your hair and can see how to give you the most complimentary haircut is a good thing as well.
- the comb-forward and clever haircuts don't fool anyonemonospaced
- +1 monoContinuity
- Stupid thing to say. A good haircut can make a weak hairline look better than a shit one. You massive cunt.set
- haha, sorry dudemonospaced
- Sorry...not trying to hide it, I'm going bald big time...just trying to make it look good as I go.Akagiyama
Started balding at 17, had the hair doughnut by the time I was 28. Made the decision take the Mach 3 back then — Patrick Stewart stylie — and haven't looked back since, 11 years on.
I'm 40 but have more hair than that 22 year old above but we have very similar hair color and hair line. I bet by the time I'm 50+ I'll start looking like that dude. I asked the girl who cuts my hair when I should start using Rogaine and she said "10 years ago"
Started loosing my hair mid twenties. Invest in some clippers...
the stress of graphic design has brought on a weird bout of alopecia - losing my eyebrows and a bit off my head. it did bother me but then i realised i looked a knob pre-loss so doesn't really matter. as long as your eyes shine noone notices little details like hair on head. I think.
just buy clippers and go short all over, it's testostorone and girls don't mind (at least not with me)
we are all bald. thread over.
10 Amazing Foods That Help Prevent Hair Loss
2. Eggs and Dairy Products
4. Whole Grains
6. Fruits High in Vitamin C
10. Dark Green Vegetables
- so, basically, food in general, hahahahahamonospaced
- i don't see pizza or mayo on the listuuuuuu
- Bacon is conspicuous by its absence, too.Continuity
- 11. BACONutopian
- Mayo is just eggs and oil.monospaced
- *non of these have been proven to prevent hair loss, eat at your own risk, side effects include explosive oily discharges from the anusMiguex
- discharges from anus and lack of sexual drive.Miguex
Does masturbation cause hair loss?
- i haven't read the answers but my suspicion is TOO MUCH masturbation will. because it unnaturally enlarges testosterone amounts.uuuuuu
- ... testosterone amounts. In moderation I'd bet it increases hair because it relaxes you and can balance hormonesuuuuuu
- now that i read it there is a good answer about hormones and testosterone levels and masturbation.uuuuuu
big secret natural treatment for hair loss, a herb extract that can be found at most herb/supplement/drug stores, is SAW PALMETTOI. it does the exact same thing Rogain and Propecia do which is reduce the amount of a certain type of testosterone, that when is around in large amounts as an adult, is the reason why they lose hair. Same reason why some women lose hair at certain age. It balances this type of testosterone out so you can continue growing hair. It won't grow hair where you don't have any anymore for a while because the follicles are dead so if you are just starting to go bald it works great, you will keep what you have and more. Seriously look it up and try it, saw palmetto, cheap and natural cure for the balding man.
other things like lots of antioxidants, herbal teas, vitamin e etc. the foods mentioned above.
Zinc, helps all forms of growth in your body from hair to finger nails and will make you come like a horse.
vitamin b, try a B complex it will give you a huge natural dose of energy and help fill your hair out over the long term.
try all these things as supplements in moderation and never all at once. CYCLE through them over a few weeks, take them for a few days then stop for a few days.
- saw palmetto... not SAW PALMETTOIuuuuuu
- also omega 3s. fatty oils, flax and fish oilsuuuuuu
- so i have to choose between horse cum and having hair?scarabin
- no! you can have both. just be careful about taking these herbs and supplements together. CYCLE themuuuuuu
- actually you can take saw palmetto with anything. just don't take zinc and B vitamins at once try week by weekuuuuuu
- but I am a living breathing full haired horse jizzeruuuuuu
does balding only affect your head? How about your chest and pubes area? Do they stop growing or tend to recede?
- doing what I said properly will balance out the body hair in most. its making the testosterone levels more like they were as you were youngeruuuuuu
- ....they were as you were younger.uuuuuu
- body hair will become thiner and easier to pluck out. but doing this improperly will have the reverse effect actually.uuuuuu
- sorry i misread your question. body hair increases as you bald because of testosterone.uuuuuu
usually baldness occurs in my family at about 70-80 years old.
ok i am a living example of what I just told you. I started going bald 10 years ago or more, I did some basic research on natural treatments (not cures, treatment). I've tried what I've said above over this entire time and I have the same amount on my head now. If I would be completely honest I'd admit maybe it has reduce a very small and appropriate amount, but I am more than 10 years older with probably the same amount I would have after 8-12 months if I did nothing.