- Last post
- 13 Responses
I concur. Thought it was excellent. Very bleak and 'matter of fact' about the violence.
'My penis isn't working' ...very funny.
checking it out. been looking for something new to watch.
Is this on ITV or BBC?
^ Channel 4 (www.4od.com)
- I see now. You had BBC1 and 2, then ITV, and finally a 4th channel. Impressive.monospaced
- btw, I'm just taking the pissmonospaced
- or however you guys say it over there, I gave up making sense of your slangmonospaced
- Actually, it was BBC1, then ITV, then BBC2, then Channel4.
- My bad. ;)monospaced
- would say quality not quantity...vivid
- LOLs, from outside the english speaking part of the planet.uan
pretty awesome series 1.
bit gutted it's open for a series 2. why does nothing "end" anymore!
FWIW The whole series was ultimately disappointing. Started well, was with it until episode 4 then it lost all of it's uniqueness and turned predictable. It could be interesting to explore the Mr Rabbit character, but my guess is that it will turn all 'spooks' only not as good.
The best name for a show in decades, if not centuries!
i started watching the first episode and fell asleep. my gf said she woke up in the middle of the night to some really disturbing, violent images on the screen... didn't watch it again. maybe i'll try from the beginning again.
Thought it was OK but lost it in the middle as it got boring.
Thought that the first couple of episodes were deliberately filled with violence and shocking stuff just to get people talking/tweeting about the series.
The final show last night was good but left me like "whaaaaaaaaatttt!" at the end when it came to no solid final end.
Bit disappointed it was so conspiracy-centric, thought it would be a bit more... something.
Is season 2 already confirmed?