- Last post
- 5 Responses
oh who gives a fuck, really?
you kids are so involved in your pointless, boring selves.
Fuck off and get a job.
- in accountingdetritus
- Go out and talk to people in person.newuser
- why bother? they're all dicks.detritus
- Newuser, that's a particularly cruel thing to say to Detritus. Maybe youa ren't aware of the support QBN members offer himHorp
- stuck in his iron lung in Great Ormand Street hospital, totally dependent on machines to breath and provide nutrition.Horp
- He'd give his right arm to go out and talk to people, if he had a right arm to give, which he does not. Shame on you. Insensitive prick.Horp
- Can you drop me an email, please Horpington? I'm not sure I have your address any more.detritus
- I need out of this fucking place, see? I don't care if it's only for a few short breaths - I want to see a little of the worlddetritus
- We've been through this D. If we take you out, you won't get beyond the door to your room. You'll see nothing.Horp
- Watch the DVDs. Its the best we can do for you.Horp
- Its a gmail account. All one word, my full christian name, middle name john, and surname.Horp
- Like thomasjohnelephant@g... but, you know, using my name.Horp
- this conversation is starting to make me seepy.74LEO
And so began the great punctuation wars of the 21st Century. Four years after this relatively small-scale cyber-battle, some of the same visionaries and militants, people who's actions and interventions had triggered the Instagram hastag war, would go on to defy the prohibition of semi-colons on the now defunct yodeltoss social exchange platform, which was famously declared as the cataclysmic event that snowballed into the 'soft apocalypse' of 2025.
Its often hard for young children to look at the old printed books of the last century, and to really grasp how different life was before the punctuation wars began.
The escalation of events that lead to massive revolutionary shifts in human consciousness do not contain within them any sense of the changes that followed - to whit... there was no intent. These were seemingly wild and directionless acts of defiance by a largely disconnected community who lacked any 'real' sociopolitical motivations.
In this way they were not anti-establishment, anarchic initiatives in the traditional sense. Many of the hashtag warriors from the Instagram war really had no idea that the stand they took back then would lead to a complete levelling of society known as the 'Grand Correction' which copmmenced in the spring of 2017.
What it does confirm irrefutably however is the theoretical model of 'chaos' that emerged in the late twentieth century as a coinciding off-shoot of the growing understanding of quantum mechanics and post-modernism.
It became the fuel for the ongoing understanding of quantum theory, which lead to the early street level fore-runners of quantum practice methodologies, and without those young fearless pioneers we would never have achieved stabilised time travel, and I would not be sat here writing this in 1476.
I don't use instagram nor twitter what is that bitch thing,
detritus, can u xplain?