- Last post
- 9 Responses
Buying some fonts for a friend for her birthday (print designer) Any suggestions?
uhhh ok, how about - where should I buy it?
No girl (print designer or not) will appreciate fonts for her birthday. Look I know you are trying to be quirky and cool and dare I say it hipster-ish but just don't do it. You will look a fool.
- I work with her, this is a work gift bro.futuremongolian
- and since when is buying a font for someone who works with fonts hipsterish? THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT MATEfuturemongolian
- calm the fuck downmonospaced
- doesn't your company have a type library?fadein11
- and yes calm down bro.fadein11
It’s for a she? Let’s all suggest twirly scripty fonts. Bitches love twirly scripty fonts.
take a look into what fonts she usually prefers/uses and then get something similar, maybe more contemporary or pro/next version (for example if she likes good ol’ Univers, get her Akkurat or Galaxie Polaris)
Can you buy a gift card to H&F-J?