- Last post
- 33 Responses
I know it hasn't even started but...
Rangers VS Blues Final
Rangers take it all!
- Let me know when this becomes a sport.albums
- Growing up in Canada, all the kid's hot sisters played it like this. Sorry you missed out.ETM
- Memories of the girls in bikinis at the beach will have to sufficealbums
- Yep, with the 12 months of snow and no coast lines, I have no idea what you are talking about.ETM
- *rolls eyesETM
Finally get to see Parise and Suter play for the Wild. Can't wait to get the NHL on-demand.
caterpus has the right of it. Go Rangers!
This league hasnt gone out of business yet?
We assure you, with the exception of the N.E., we don't want the USA in the league, either.
Im from Toronto. I love hockey.
But fuck the NHL this year.
Sounds like a boring short season.
Canada (7 teams)
United States (23 teams)
Yeah what makes the lockout so disappointing is the big hits to local economies, not to mention losing tons of brand equity with legions of loyal, loyal fans. People will still watch it this season but we all know it's not going to be the same as a full season.
Well, they needed to get it sorted now, so those who wish to protest by not buying tickets get it out of the system this season, rather than do it next season. At least now, next (full) season can hopefully be business as usual.
a 48 game season will be a million times more exciting than the long-ass 80 game season.
Let's see if our sorry ass Canadian teams can finally win one FFS.
- Nah. Can't see people going apeshit for round 1. If Gretzky's high stick happened today, on the other hand...Gucci
- I don't know, Leaf fans are crazy and round 1 is like a miracle as it isspot13
- yeah some dudes were climbing on cabbies last night on York street after the win.Al_dizzle
- Also Im remembering back to a first round win back in the day when we took out the sens. The mobs pretty much stopped traffic at Front and UniversityAl_dizzle
- ...traffic at front and university.Al_dizzle