- Last post
- 25 Responses
Clipart logos. Good for small business that dont care about quality, or even know what it is.
I know it's a joke, but will clients? Why spend $10,000 on a new logo when a $5 is "just as good"? Why pay a designer for a week to come up with 10 logo concepts when you can fork out $50 a get them back on the same day?
- Designers like you are good for companies that know what the fuck they're doing.CygnusZero4
- High end companies. Some shit hole down the street doesnt care about all of that.CygnusZero4
- The $5 logo is not just as good. End of story.boobs
- this is not competition to a real logo..come on.dbloc
- Are we pretending all clients, or even half, are well-informed or care about where their design comes from?i_monk
Dbloc just got his idea stolen
Ha. This isn't the first person that has tried to rip.
(just ordered a logo)
i didn't know doing terrible logos is a dboc exclusive!?
if he did 12 logos per hour = $60/hour income... :)
Your company name written in helvetica and converted to eps for $5
"Thats right. Thats - thats good. Thats good . . . Unless, of course, somebody comes up with a 4-Minute Logo website. Then you're in trouble, huh?"
Does he really get back to you in 5 min
milton glaser got paid just as much to design the i heart ny logo...