- Last post
- 17 Responses
- mg33 0
Nice going. Any way you can build in buttons for horizontal scrolling?
- vaxorcist 0
Interesting work... are you aiming for a specific audience? i.e. agency art buyers? or more of a self-expression thing....
- yeah, some of the chinatown ones good.ebertzjaw
- walking behind folk... looks like an hour's work tops.ebertzjaw
- photos with one person in them - good idea.ebertzjaw
- you're a miserable cunt ebertzinteliboy
- i was being charitable too... he's no setting the heather on fire with any of this.ebertzjaw
- a scattering of non specific 'nices' from folk. thread drops off fron page after 12 hours...ebertzjaw
- manners stifle progress, cunt.ebertzjaw
- @Vaxorcist This is just a self-expression thing. Something to keep me occupied while not designing.smellyg
- hellrod 0
Great stuff! Great colors and composition on the Chinatown set. You gots a good eye for street photography.
- ESKEMA 0
- webazoot 0
- SoulFly 0
Nice job. I like the follow people project.
- vsplus 0
Awesome work, both photo and design :)
- ohhhhhsnap 0
nice work and site.
i like how you added the menu to the right of the old school toggle.
- smellyg 0
Cheers for all the comments and feedback guys, much appreciated
- neandersthal 0
Follow is tight. Nice.
- inteliboy 0
- HijoDMaite 0
what lens did you use for the Chinatown series? They are lovely. Also I noticed you have some description at the beginning of each section. Did you ever get tempted to write captions for each photo? Like a photo essay? I am interested in a site very similar to yours but would like to do more writing for each photo.
Also would you consider doing a site for me for a fair price?
- Luda 0
I live near that cricket ground. :)
Weather looks about right for a summer game round these parts.
- qTime 0
Some good stuff there!
- HAYZ1LLLA 0
I really dig the Following series. Cool Idea.
- nikdaum 0
Nice stuff. I'd consider making your copyright notice in a small size, or at least lighter.
I'd also not be afraid to go through and thin out the images in each of the series to the absolute bests ones.
- DaveO 0
Some nice stuff on there! Very crispy.
You ever thought about having more of a POV on color etc? The frames are so nice but I think they feel very 'standard' to me. Be good to see something with a bit of a push around.
Mind you I shoot a lot of film so maybe I'm biased towards stuff that has a 'look' to it.