- Last post
- 17 Responses
Nice going. Any way you can build in buttons for horizontal scrolling?
Interesting work... are you aiming for a specific audience? i.e. agency art buyers? or more of a self-expression thing....
- yeah, some of the chinatown ones good.ebertzjaw
- walking behind folk... looks like an hour's work tops.ebertzjaw
- photos with one person in them - good idea.ebertzjaw
- you're a miserable cunt ebertzinteliboy
- i was being charitable too... he's no setting the heather on fire with any of this.ebertzjaw
- a scattering of non specific 'nices' from folk. thread drops off fron page after 12 hours...ebertzjaw
- manners stifle progress, cunt.ebertzjaw
- @Vaxorcist This is just a self-expression thing. Something to keep me occupied while not designing.smellyg
Great stuff! Great colors and composition on the Chinatown set. You gots a good eye for street photography.
Nice job. I like the follow people project.
Awesome work, both photo and design :)
nice work and site.
i like how you added the menu to the right of the old school toggle.
Cheers for all the comments and feedback guys, much appreciated
Follow is tight. Nice.
what lens did you use for the Chinatown series? They are lovely. Also I noticed you have some description at the beginning of each section. Did you ever get tempted to write captions for each photo? Like a photo essay? I am interested in a site very similar to yours but would like to do more writing for each photo.
Also would you consider doing a site for me for a fair price?
I live near that cricket ground. :)
Weather looks about right for a summer game round these parts.
Some good stuff there!
I really dig the Following series. Cool Idea.
Nice stuff. I'd consider making your copyright notice in a small size, or at least lighter.
I'd also not be afraid to go through and thin out the images in each of the series to the absolute bests ones.
Some nice stuff on there! Very crispy.
You ever thought about having more of a POV on color etc? The frames are so nice but I think they feel very 'standard' to me. Be good to see something with a bit of a push around.
Mind you I shoot a lot of film so maybe I'm biased towards stuff that has a 'look' to it.