- Last post
- 7 Responses
i have to build a site, client wants paypal payment, is it possible to integrate paypal like this:
i build the basket myself , when the users checkouts different variables from the basket(price , quantity, etc..) are send to paypal. i dont want paypal to do anything but receive my variables.
well better said: i dont want paypal to do anything but receive the total amount variable.
Unless I misunderstand you, just use their express checkout feature to integrate with your own cart.
my developer says to look into the 'custom hidden field' I dont know what that means though. Godspeed.
Yes you can do this, amd even send detailed variables of each item so your customers get a full receipt. They have guides on their site that explain it pretty clearly, by just using a HTML form. Google it.
- He mentioned he didn't wish to send any other variables.ETM
- Yes i can read :) just stating all the simple optionssublocked
- ok thanks ,yes i just want to send var(s) and build the rest myself.i_was
- So you want to send variables... but then you also said just the total amount.ETM
- Have you actually read the documentation? It's all there.ETM
"Unless I misunderstand you, just use their express checkout feature to integrate with your own cart. "
yes ! yes! this is what i want sir. will check the link.